Wondering where you can Logitech G602 software/driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac OS. Today I will try to guide which software you must use for this mouse. After unboxing the Logitech G602 mouse I didn’t receive any driver CD. Then, I read the manual. After reading the manual I came to know that Logitech gaming software and G HUB both are companions with this mouse. Then, I visit official Logitech support at https://support.logi.com/. After installing the Logitech gaming software I was able to customize programmable buttons. Without software, the G602 will work as a normal mouse. The installation process of gaming software is as simple as any software installation. The software allows me to add commands and macros to its programmable buttons, edit game profiles, and more. So, what are you waiting for if you want to make mouse buttons programmable then, you must install the Logitech gaming software for G602 in Windows 10 and Mac.
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse Overview
Amidst of all the well-known gaming mouse, Logitech G602 is the best-performed mouse for all the pro gamers. As per the customers’ reviews, Logitech G602 is the best one among the gaming mice specialized for MIMO games. After buying the Logitech G602 gaming mouse, then you also need to install the required software (Logitech gaming software + Logitech G HUB) which may trigger the use of this wonderful mouse. Considering its price, Logitech G602 is a major USP for the buyers to buy this product without a second thought.
First of all, in terms of comfort, the G602 mouse is the best by far it has a palm grip design with an even curve that cups your hand.
- The buttons have a nice and snappy sound to it and feel great.
- High accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology.
- Lag-free gaming-grade wireless.
- Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks.
- 11 programmable buttons.
- About 8X battery life, 250 hours of power in Performance mode.
- 2ms response rate.
- Battery-saving modes.
- Up and down DPI toggles.
Pros & cons of G602 mouse
In this article, you will have a brief review of the amazing choice of buying a Logitech G602 gaming mouse. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this gaming mouse.
First, we will discuss the pros of Logitech G602:
- The design of worthier to buy Logitech G602 is remarkable. The edges of this mouse have been featured with a comfortable design for any right-handed users. This helps to have a grip on this device during any game or any other purpose.
- Logitech G602 has multiple thumb buttons for customizing different controlling commands with the help of Logitech G-Hub software. You can have the control on the screen with just a single click on the custom buttons of Logitech G602.
- This most wanted G602 has an incredible switching factor between different DPI ranges available for excellent button placements.
- The Logitech G602 is a wireless mouse with high Wi-Fi connectivity among the devices for better performance with the gamers. This connectivity has made this device stand on the platform along with various ranked gaming mice in the market.
- It also has a long-time battery life for uninterrupted play during the games. It is generally used with a single A battery but for any high definition games, gamers prefer to use this Logitech G602 with a double AA battery for the long run.
- There is an intuitive software package available with this gaming mouse which helps to become the most versatile with every game trending in the market.
- This gaming mouse has no wire for recharging options which is the most transparent wall against using this mouse in the long run.
- The software associated with any customization with Logitech G602 is meant to be for Windows only.
- Problematic switches.
- Batteries weigh a lot.
- Low max DPI.
Model name: Logitech g602
Height: 44 Millimeters
Width: 8.3 Centimeters
Weight: 168 g
Buttons: 11 programmable buttons
RAM: DDR3 SDRAM
Wireless Type: 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11a/b/g/n
Battery standby: 250 Hours
Operating System: Windows 10, Mac and Linux
Number of Lithium Ion Cells: 2
Battery status: Through Logitech 602 software
Besides the above-stated pros & cons, Logitech has been known for its lag-free & no-interference wireless connected gaming mouse. Since when the wireless connectivity has come to our mind, Logitech has a series of gadgets with this wireless connection along with interference. But this Logitech G602 has been featured with most comfortable and easily customized buttons for “click with action” stories. The overall performance is worth buying at this reasonable price.
How to use it?
Firstly, you need to plug the receiver to the USB of your device for establishing the wireless connection with the Logitech G602. Then, you may be asked for the required software download in your device for better working of the wireless gaming mouse.
About the Logitech g602 gaming mouse software
There is no separate driver for G602, the Logitech gaming software is compatible with this mouse, which is free to download for Windows 10 and Mac. Moreover, it can be installed in Windows 10 32- and 64-bit system.
It is a helpful tool for the gamer, where a user can set up a game profile. There are 11 programmable buttons that can be customized through Logitech gaming software g602. Logitech also provides a starter guide for the G602 that you may need to download for a better understanding of the functionality of this mouse.
Gaming mouse G602: Troubleshooting
How to fix Logitech G602 not detecting
After reading a lots of QNA and articles I have found some solution that might help you
First, you must check the battery satus. Whether the mouse light turing on or not.
If you are using outdated software to connect the G602 mouse, there might be an issue of mouse detection. You can also use the recent old version but not outdated.
Poor connection between the mouse and the USB port
If the connection between the mouse and the USB receiver is poor, This happens if the USB port is not getting enough power, so, you should change the USB Port. The Logitech G602 mouse is compatible with USB 2.0. So, if you are using USB 3.0 then you connect it to a 2.0 USB port.
fix: Logitech G602 not connecting with g hub
Logistic G hub software is compatible with mouse G602, this software starts working very quickly. There might be a hardware fault which makes software, then you can use the tips given below.
Reinstalling the software: You first check whether the mouse is turned on or not and what is the battery status. If you see everything is normal and still not detecting then reinstalling the software might help you.
Remove the driver: Now, disconnect the g602 mouse from the computer and go to Device Manager and remove the driver. And uninstall the software. Now, you restart the computer and connect the mouse and install the software again.
Updating the mouse driver may get rid of this issue.
How to fix when Logitech g602 keeps lagging
Bad battery: If the mouse battery is drained, it causes the mouse lagging/freeze. You first check the status of the battery, if the battery has malfunction then change the battery.
Bad motherboard: If there is a problem in the hardware i.e motherboard of the mouse, this problem often appears. If you have a warranty, then change the mouse, otherwise, get it repaired.
Inappropriate surface: Sometimes the surface under the mouse affects the tracker, the tracker is unable to function properly and thus leads to lagging in the mouse. You can use a good mouse pad.
How to fix Logitech g602 keeps going to sleep
If your mouse is going into sleeping mode, the reason for this is that the connection has not been made properly and the connection is very weak.
- You can first check the battery status of the mouse; you can check this through Logitech gaming software.
- If you see everything as normal, then you use a Logitech unifying receiver for a good connection.
- If this problem is still not resolving, then you should uninstall the software and install it again.
How to change DPI settings G602
Accessing this setting becomes very easy with Logitech gaming software. All you have to do is open the software and click on the mouse icon and the DPI setting will open. As per the need of the game, you can minimize or maximize the DPI.
Logitech G602 not working on Windows 10
After installing Logitech gaming software G602, the mouse is not showing on the software board. This is a common issue that is being with G602 users. As I said earlier, mouse to work properly, it is very important to have its driver installed on your computer. So, today I will show some effective tips to get rid of this problem Logitech G602 not working on Windows 10.
#01. Change USB port:
Check your USB port, whether it is getting enough power or not. Change the USB port 3.0 to 2.0
#02. Reinstall the driver:
If still, you are not able to get rid of this problem, you uninstall the driver, then, restart your PC and try to install it again. Hope, this may help you
#03. Update the driver:
There are many third-party driver updater tools who take care of missing and outdated drivers. It can help you keep your device drivers up to date. Moreover, this type of Softwares is able to update all missing and outdated drivers on Windows 10 PC. Today, I will show you an amazing software that has a 2000+ driver database that keeps your PC drivers up to date.
How to update Logitech G602 driver
There are many third-party tools out there are good as a driver updater, but, I have seen IObit driver booster PRO is an amazing software, it keeps your mouse driver up to date, and keeps you away from irritating issues such as not recognized, lagging, and crashing while playing games in PC. Moreover, it blocks unrelated background running programs while gaming and do not allow frame drops to occur. You must use this software. Today I will tell you how you can update the driver of this mouse with the help of this software.
- Download the IObit driver booster PRO.
- Let the software scan PC for missing/outdated software.
- This software will give a list of outdated drivers.
- Now, select driver, you want to update and choose update.
- You wait until the driver is updated.
- That’s it.
How to install Logitech G602 driver and software for Windows 10 and Mac OS
Step by Step guide: Install Logitech gaming software G602 driver and software
- Download the LGS_9.00.42_x86.exe file, from the link below.
- Click “ LGS_9.00.42_x86.exe”
- If you are using windows then, run this software as system administration.
- You tick on “I accept the term of this agreement” then you click “Continue”
- You click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
- After download and install Logitech gaming software G602 mouse driver, connect g602 mouse to PC and enjoy.
Hola! In this way, you can successfully install the Logitech gaming software G602
FAQs related to gaming mouse G602
Q1: Can you use other mouse software with Logitech g602?
Ans: No, it is not possible, to make this mouse programmable, you should use Logitech software.
Q2: Do I have to install software for Logitech g602?
Ans: If you want to use this mouse for normal office work, then you no need to install any software. But, If you want to use this mouse for gaming, then you will need software.
Q3: How to make a macro in Logitech gaming software g602?
Ans: Through Logitech gaming software, you can easily make macros.
Q4: How to map keys to mouse buttons Logitech g602 software?
Ans: To map keys to mouse buttons G602, simply highlight it on the screen, select the function you want to assign on buttons. All commands will automatically save as per your choices.
As the bottom line, you may conclude that ‘Logitech g602 software’ ie. Logitech G hub and gaming software you need to install in order to maximize the gaming experience. Don’t you want to try?
Well, like the article if you did and share this post if you know anyone who’s looking for G602 troubleshooting.