Logitech G502 software and driver update for Windows 10. Also, the installation process is very easy. This mouse has 11 programmable buttons that can be customized through its software. The Logitech gaming software and G Hub both are compatible with the G502 hero mouse. You can easily assign commands and macros to all buttons through its software. Through the G hub software, you can download the profiles of any game, and also you can edit the profiles at your convenience. So, what are you waiting for, update the Logitech G502 mouse software for Windows 10 and Mac.
Download Logitech g930 software for Windows 10 and Mac
What is Logitech G502 mouse software?
Logitech G502 mouse software is Logitech gaming software and G Hub software. Both this software can be used to assign commands and macros to its all programmable buttons. Moreover, you can change logo color with effects from color-wheel through software.
Every user of the G502 HERO gaming mouse has a keen interest in the latest versions of the G502 driver available. Here, you will find the link for the current version of the G502 driver. For Logitech G502 gaming mouse, you need to download Logitech gaming software and Logitech G HUB for both Windows and MAC.
How to download Logitech gaming software for G502 mouse?
The Logitech gaming software is a great way to control Logitech gaming hardware and customize settings and a lot more. It can be used to customize the settings of Logitech gaming peripherals like mouse, keyboard, gamepads, etc.
Downloading the Logitech gaming software for the G502 hero mouse is pretty easy
Firstly, you need to search the Logitech gaming software on the internet and you will find the Logitech support website enter https://support.logi.com/.
- Enter it and you will find an option to download the Logitech gaming software.
- You will need to choose the operating system and the version you want to install the software in.
- Click on the download option and it will automatically start downloading.
- You will be able to see the progress in the downloads bar.
- It hardly takes up time and will be done in a flash.
- You will be able to find the setup file in your downloads folder.
How to install Logitech gaming software in Windows 10?
Installing the Logitech gaming software gives you much better control over your gaming peripherals.
Here’s how you can install the Logitech gaming software on your Windows 10 operating system.
You need to download the Logitech gaming software by choosing the right OS and the version as mentioned above.
- Once you have downloaded the software for Windows 10, you need to run the setup file by double-clicking it and choosing the run option.
- Once you do this you will get a page asking you to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you agree you will be asked the location where you want to install the software.
- After choosing the location, all you need to do is click on the install option.
- The software will take a few minutes to get installed.
- Once the installation is complete click the finish option and you are all done.
- Once the installation is complete you will be able to open the software and link the devices and customize the settings and so much more.
How to program Logitech g502 without Logitech gaming software?
The Logitech G502 Proteus core mouse and G502 HERO both are compatible with the Logitech G hub software and Logitech gaming software.
All mouse buttons can be programmed with the Logitech gaming software.
Note: You can’t program mouse buttons without its software.
How to use the Logitech wireless mouse g502 in the gaming software?
As I said, Logitech G hub software is compatible with the Logitech G502 gaming mouse, to get started, all you have to do is
- Install the software and launch.
- Let, the software to detect your G502 mouse.
- Once it detects your mouse, click on the mouse icon.
- The software will automatically detects games profiles that you installed on your PC. But if you don’t have any games installed, you will only see the desktop.
- Select any games profiles that you want to customize.
- In my case, I have Fortnite installed on my PC.
- Now, drag and drop to add commands on mouse buttons.
- That’s it.
How to change Logitech G502 HERO DPI settings
Logitech G502 offers 16000 DPI which is incredibly fast. To set DPI for the G502 hero mouse, check out the steps below.
- Open the ghub software.
- Click on the mouse icon.
- Select games profile or desktop.
- Just below the “assignments” button, you will see DPI settings.
- Set preferred DPI speed. That’s it.
- To revert to default, click on restore default settings.
How to change logo color in the Logitech software g502?
You can easily add logo color through Ghub software
- Open the Ghub
- Click on mouse G502 icon
- Select any game profile
- Click on LIGHSYNC
- Head over to LOGO
- Pick any color
- Click on SYNC LIGHTING ZONES
- That’s it.
How to fix Logitech G502 HERO driver not working in Windows 10
If the Logitech G502 mouse is not working, not recognizing, lagging, then, updating the driver and software might help you to get rid of this problem, there are many driver updater tools out there but, IObit driver booster pro is an amazing software which makes your important driver up to date, make your device error-free. If the G502 mouse driver is outdated, IObit will update.
- Download the IObit driver booster pro.
- Install the software.
- Now, this software lists all the outdated drivers present on your PC.
- . Find the driver you want to update, click on update.
- That’s it
Logitech G502 hero Gaming Mouse features
Logitech g502 Hero this is an updated version of one Logitech’s most popular Mouse and one of my personal favorite mice of all time with the g502.
So, today in this post I am going to show you about what’s new and you know what are some of the additions to this 2020 version.
As we have introduced Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse as a “Reborn Hero” in the world of gaming mice.
So, before proceeding to download Logitech G502 hero software, you must know the features:
- Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse has been equipped with a 16k gaming sensor with ground-up architecture. The increase in frame rate makes the HERO sensor capable of 400+ IPS through 100 to 16,000 DPI range. This sensor has attained the competition with a high response from users.
- This gaming mouse has 11 programmable buttons that can be customized with your required command settings. You can also create and set up to 5 ready-to-play profiles so that you can access it easily from anywhere using the mouse. Thus, G HUB is used to set commands to the programmable buttons.
- Logitech G502 is featured with tuneable weights. Five parts of 3.6g each are configured in the left, right, front, rear, and center. You can experiment with this configuration and identify the right spot for better performance.
- This mouse also supports the newest LIGHTSYNC technology which can customize the effects and animations of G502 mouse with Logitech G-HUB. You need to choose the color from the spectrum of 16.8 million colors.
- Apart from its performance with technology, it also has some amazing features that are featured and engineered carefully. It has primary buttons designed mechanically, braided USB cable, rubber grips at both sides, and many others.
- Logitech G502 HERO gaming mouse is very cost-effective compared with the same featured mice. It costs nearly 60$ which is quite reasonable for a gamer.
FAQ’s related to Logitech G502 hero gaming mouse
Q1: What software do I download for Logitech g502?
Ans: Logitech gaming software & G hub software both are compatible with the Logitech G502 Hero mouse.
Q2: Why is my Logitech gaming software not detecting my g502?
Ans: Updating the driver might help you get rid of this problem. There are two ways you can update the G502 driver, manually and using the IObit driver booster. To update manually, In windows 10, uninstall the Logitech gaming software > update the driver from the device manager > restart the PC > reinstall the latest one. Another process is, using the IObit driver booster software, it updates all the essential outdated driver and software present on your PC and makes your device error-free.
Q3: Does Logitech g502 work on PS4?
Ans: Yes, Logitech Proteus core G502 mouse works on PS4, most users were commented on Reddit. Click here
Q4: Why does g502 dpi change when exiting Logitech gaming software?
Ans: Use Logitech Ghub software instead of Logitech gaming software, all the profile configuration and DPI settings don’t change every time your reboot you