Logitech gaming software: Hello, friends, today we are going to give you direct download links of Logitech gaming software for Windows 10,8, 7, Mac and Linux. According to the recent report of 2018, there are more than 2 millions of Logitech G software users, who are enjoying gaming with this software.
It helps users to customize the functions of Logitech mouse, Keyboard, 4K monitor, Audio Output Device, and Controller. Along with, we will discuss all the necessary information you want before going to download this software.
Now, If you want to take PC gaming to a new level, download the Logitech G Software for Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Download Logitech gaming software 32 bit for Windows 10, 8.1 & 7
LGS 64-Bit Download
What is Logitech gaming software?
Logitech gaming software is basically for Logitech G series mouse. It provides the power and intelligence in gaming. Moreover, you will be benefited with its advanced features such as multi profile switches, multi key commands, and monitor display configuration.
As you know, a lot of keyboard keys have to be typed rapidly during gaming, which is very difficult, but, Logitech G series mouse has put grease over the difficulty by allowing you to customize different keys on right/left click of the mouse, DPI and further settings.
But, for those customization, you need LGS. Apart from those settings, this software manages all other settings of Logitech gaming controller, including webcam, and keyboard according to your ease.
LGS can be installed on Windows 10 32-64 bit, Mac OS and Linux.
How to use Logitech gaming software
Logitech gaming software is easy to use. You just have to put the cursor over the parts you want to customize. After launching the software, in the lower left corner, click right/left arrow to choose different devices which you want to adjust such as keyboard, adjust Logitech G series mouse, webcam.
To get into the Logitech settings, all you have to do is just click on any part of the mouse, and, it will highlight different settings, such as set keys, scroll forward- backward, and what not.
If your PC is shared among family and friends, then, no worries, as Logitech takes care for everyone’s mood and comfort. On the top right corner, you could access three separate profiles; you can save your profile as per your convenience, and others can do as per theirs.
Unlike normal mouse pointer, LGS has default pointer setting, which is good for gaming.
Logitech gaming software error: crashing, no devices detected, not switching profiles, won’t open
G software Crashing:
Nothing is absolutely perfect, so as the Logitech gaming software. Anyway, some things are the cause behind it; which, if we get rid of, can easily sort out those errors. The causes are inadequate system configuration for the mentioned software, problems with the graphics driver, error regarding the system and mouse connection.
No device detected:
Well, apart from the said causes, the most frequent problem is not detecting the device. This happens when system finds a difficulty with the software; which might be because of the USB port. So, I suggest you to fix that USB port, or switch to any other USB port. Also, you can restart your PC.
Not switching profiles:
If profile is not switching, try to restart LGS, if that too doesn’t work, then, use ccleaner software to clean all unwanted files. Restart the software you will find the issue “not switching profiles” has been fixed.
Logitech gaming software won’t open:
This problem arises when graphics driver runs out of memory or the software doesn’t have the minimum system requirement or contains virus in it. So, what exactly you need to do, is, update your OS, clean your system by CCleaner, restart PC. Hope, these would help you.
Also read, Logitech gaming software stuck on installing
Logitech G software installation- Minimum system requirement
For installation purposes, this table below may help you
|OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
|RAM||4 GB recommended|
|Processor||Core i3 and above|
|Graphics||Intel HD/AMD or Similar|
Logitech gaming mouse software latest version 2019 (info)
|Driver name||Logitech gaming software|
|Version||September 6, 2018|
|Required OS||Mac, Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP (32-64 bit)|
|File size||120.04 MB (64 bit), 107.63 (32 bit)|
|File name||LGS_9.00.42_x86_Logitech.zip/file, LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.zip/file|
|Main task||Logitech mouse,keyboard driver with extra hidden features|
Latest 2019 Logitech G software features
Functions : Customize G series mouse and keyboards is the main reason people use the this software.
FPS style mappings : Mobility is the key to get success in gaming, create first person shooter.
DPI control : Manage DPI settings using this software.
A video from dusty porter channel which describes details about how you can Logitech mouse DPI and settings.
Profile manage: Switch multiple profile you want/ set multiple profiles for different users .
Mouse speed: Control mouse speed/movement.
More devices to control: Manage mouse, keyboard, web cam and joysticks.
- One click play/pause music.
- Shortcut keys in mouse.
- Using the control panel, the software allows swapping Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad
- Get “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys on the software.
- Support wireless Logitech mouse
- Mouse/Keyboard Battery charging status
- Black design user interface
- The software supports all latest models of Logitech mouse, keyboards.
- Control DPI Speed from 50 to 12000
- Support all G series mouse.
- Adjust DPI sensitivity level.
- Enhance pointer perception.
- Profile with automatic game detection
- Set DPI sensitivity with multiple levels
- Set the mouse polling rate
New game supports:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Minor bug fixes.
Logitech gaming software support models
- G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G11 Gaming Keyboard
- G13 Advanced Gameboard
- G15 Gaming Keyboard
- G15 Gaming Keyboard
- G19 Keyboard for Gaming
- G19s Gaming Keyboard
- G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- G300s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse
- G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G35 Surround Sound Headset
- G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
- G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS Gaming Mouse
- G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
- G502 PROTEUS CORE Tunable Gaming Mouse
- G510s Gaming Keyboard
- G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
- G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
- G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G9 Laser Mouse
- G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- G9x Laser Mouse
- Gaming Combo G100, G105, G110, G300, G500
- Gaming Keyboard G105: Made for Call of Duty
- Laser Mouse G9X: Made for Call of Duty
- MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse
- MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse
- Optical Gaming Mouse G400
- Wireless Gaming Headset G930
- Wireless Gaming Mouse G70
Download Logitech gaming software latest version of 2019
Since, you have known much about the Logitech gaming software, it’s high time to provide you the direct download link. Before downloading the software, make sure you checked minimum system requirements. In addition, the errors that you face during and after the installation. So, below, is the direct download link of Logitech G software for Windows 10, Linux and Mac download it. You can now go for manual installation. If you face further issues during installation, then, use the screenshots.
There are many versions of this software available in the internet, but, you are going to download latest version of 2019. If you link to use the oldest version then, check out older versions.
Install Logitech gaming software in Windows 10 (With screenshots)
- Download the software from the link
- Double click on the exe file.
- Now run as administrator, click on “Next” then, allow public internet access.
- If you want control mouse for gaming then, connect Logitech G series mouse, or it will automatically detect the mouse.
- Now, you are ready to customize functions with the help of this software.
FAQs related to Logitech gaming software 2019
Why can’t I download Logitech gaming software
It must meet the minimum system requirement to get installed on Windows 10, Linux. If still you are facing errors, then, clean all unwanted files and software, scan your PC by a good antivirus.
Logitech gaming software stuck on installing
Make sure you have connected Logitech G series mouse, keyboards with PC. As I said it must meet minimum system requirement to get installed properly. If still you are facing this issue, then, try to remove installed software that are consuming too much RAM, restart your PC. I hope this may short out your problem. Still facing this issue, then, upgrade your RAM.
Which Logitech G software version you need to install
Logitech frequently updates its software versions to fix some bugs or to get compatible with latest models or technology. So, if you have purchased latest models then, you can look for latest version of Logitech gaming software. If you are using older model where updated version is not showing your device connection then, you should download older versions.