Are you Looking for how you can install Logitech G900 Software in Windows 10 PC? Then, you have landed the right place because today we talking about Logitech g900 Software, user manual, latest update, and how you can do chaos Spectrum Firmware Update directly from the official Logitech website. Let’s first see are best features of Logitech G900, second, we will see what to do when its software not working in Windows 10 and next we will move into Logitech C900 software installing for Windows 10
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse features
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse has been referred to as the “King” out of all the gaming mice available in the market. This gaming mouse has been competing with its brand gaming mouse in terms of high-efficiency performance and incredible design.
Here, we have enlisted some amazing features of Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum:
- Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse offers an incredible performance to all the professional gamers. It has been referred to as the “best choice” for all e-sports professionals. It has a one-millisecond report rate with wireless connectivity at 2.4 GHz.
- This high professional gaming mouse is equipped with a PMW3366 optical sensor which is the best gaming sensor in the market. This sensor has a DPI ranging from 200 to 12,000 exhibiting zero acceleration or smoothing. The Logitech G900 gaming will respond instantly on the device screen due to the optical sensor. Using Logitech gaming software, you can tune the sensor to playing surface accordingly.
- Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse has been featured with clock-tuning technology. This technology helps to increase the speed as well as the battery life of the mouse. On the other hand, it reduces the rate of degradation caused by humid climate, aging, and variances in parts.
- It can be operated in both wireless and wired mode by a just plugin and plug-out the USB cable without any interruption during the game.
- Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse has 11 programmable buttons that are customized according to the user’s command.
Step by step guide to install Logitech G900 software
After a detailed study about the features of Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum gaming mouse, you might have a keen interest in the download process of Logitech gaming software.
So, here is the process to download the software for Logitech G900 gaming mouse:
- At first, you have to browse https://support.logi.com/.
- In Logitech’s official webpage, you will find a search panel. Type your device name “G900” and tap the enter key.
- Then, you will be redirected to the product’s page with a list down menu. From there, click on Downloads to have a look at the software available for Logitech G900 gaming mouse.
- You have to select your OS with its version and you will find the Logitech gaming software to download.
- Just click on the “Download” button and complete the download process.
- Double click on the downloaded file to install it in your device.
- After completion of the installation process, you need to tap on the “Finish button” and enjoy the software.
Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8 or Windows® 7
Internet connection for software download
- Resolution: 200 – 12,000 dpi • Max. acceleration: > 40 G** • Max. speed: > 300 ips (760 cm/s)** RESPONSIVENESS:
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- Wireless technology: custom 2.4 GHz
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM GLIDE:
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: .11 μ (k)
- Static coefficient of friction: .17 μ (s) DURABILITY:
- Buttons (left / right): 20 million clicks • Feet: 250 kilometres
Weight: 107 grams(mouse only) • L: 130 mm • W: 67 mm • H: 40 mm
Logitech g900 mouse