Download Logitech G403 software Free for Windows – Do you want to add/remove programs to all programmable buttons of the g403 gaming mouse? Download Logitech G HUB software for the G403 mouse as soon as possible. The G HUB software brought a suite of tools for DPI level, RGB lighting adjustments. The G HUB allows RGB lighting to respond to in-game action, it is possible to light animations and effects from ~16.8M colors. The Logitech gaming software & G hub software both are compatible with the G403 hero/Prodigy mouse. All the 6 six programmable buttons can be customized for gaming by Logitech G hub as well as gaming software, all you have to do is just drag and drop. Today, in this post I will try to guide you on how you can download and install Logitech G403 hero gaming mouse software and drivers for Windows 10.
|Filename||OS support- Windows 10,8.1, 7||OS support –Mac 10.15 to 10.12, OS X 10.11|
|Logitech gaming software||Yes||Yes|
|G403 Firmware Update – 1.2.169||NA||NA|
Logitech G403 mouse software and driver
What is Logitech g403 gaming software?
In actuality, it would be a mere mistake to consider g403 as a software. The fact is, g403 is a gaming mouse, and to make absolute use of the mouse, G Hub software is the most compatible one, as claimed by the official Logitech website.
If you are using this mouse then, you must install its software on your PC, because it enhances your gaming experience.
It essential to facilitates the mouse logo color and DPI settings and games profile managing. It has 6 programmable buttons which are the backbone of G403 mouse, the Logitech G403 hero software (Ghub) gives life to these buttons by making them programmable.
So, what are you waiting to download this software for your Windows 10/macOS PC from the Logitech website?
The G403 hero mouse software weighs around 34 MB in size for Windows OS but you need around 800MB of free space on your hard drive for the installation windows 10 and Mac OS. You can either upgrade your current version of G hub if the update is available.
The software doesn’t require any online activation after installation because it’s a freeware
Last Updated On
Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP/ MacOS
Logitech G hub software G403 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- 500MB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files.
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800.
- Windows 8.1 and 10 or mac OS.
Logitech G403 gaming mouse: Troubleshooting
Logitech gaming software not detecting G403 hero
If you are facing this kind of problem, then you can get rid of this problem from the solution given below
- Logitech gaming software is not the correct software for G403 mouse, you can use Ghub software.
- Change the USB port
- Uninstall the mouse driver from the device manager > remove the mouse from PC >
The g403 mouse not recognized by Logitech gaming software
If Logitech gaming mouse is not able to recognize g403 mouse, then, let’s see what you can do to fix this issue.
- The software launches its self every time you reboot your PC, you must stop the software from auto launching. Now, relaunch the software as an administrator, in order for it to detect the G403.
- The driver of the mouse will have to be updated. Let’s see how you can do it. In windows 10, go to control panel > In the ‘hardware and sound section’ click on “view devices & printers” > Locate G403 mouse> Right-click G403 mouse and select Properties > click on driver tab > Click update driver > Click Browse my computer for driver software. That’s it.
- If both of these solutions are not working, disconnect the mouse then, uninstall the software and reboot your PC. And you reinstall the software.
Logitech g403 not saving lighting settings when the software stops
The feature of G hub software is that whatever setting you do in it for the mouse G403, it can be locked. And whenever setting you made on the device, all are saved every time you reboot your PC. If you set your G403 mouse lighting through G hub software, it will be saved, every time you reboot your PC.
Solution for LGS stuck on installing in Windows 10
Logitech G403 hero features
Logitech G403 hero
- The hero stands for the new optical sensor from Logitech with 16 K dpi resolution now this is a refreshed model with the new optical.
- Its intelligent RGB lights on the mouse that synchronize with your gaming environment and everything that goes on your screen.
- It has two left two buttons on the left side, so you have left and right click you don’t have on the school left and right-click, you just have the middle click.
- On the cruel option and you have the middle dpi switch button as well on the bottom you have two large mats for easy moving on the surface and you have one around the optical sensor.
- Either side with rubber grips to give you added control.
- Logitech claims, it can communicate at up to 1,000 reports per second, which is 8x faster than standard mice.
- The renowned PMW3366 gaming mouse sensor, which gives unexceptional accuracy and quicker response.
- Weight manageable, Included optional 10-gram weight.
- LIGHTSYNC technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with your games and content.
- 6 programmable buttons, which can be programmed by Ghub software.
Pros and Cons of G403 gaming mouse
Here are the Pros and Cons of Logitech G403 Hero gaming mouse
- Comfortable grip
- 6 programmable buttons
- Next-generation HERO 16K Sensor
- Full-spectrum RGB lighting responds to in-game action
- Derived design
Finally, we may come to the conclusion that the decision to download Logitech G403 hero software” is good for to set games to profile easily through some perfections included in the software.
How to install Logitech G403 Hero software in Windows 10
Below is the list of “Logitech G403 hero software and driver” we have for you. The G403 drivers are Logitech gaming software and Ghub that can enhance communication between mouse and game.
- Download G HUB software from the official Logitech website.
- Run the software.
- Wait! Until the software gets download.
- Once, the installation is over.
- Now, Launch the software.
NOTE: If you don’t install the Ghub software in your PC you may face serious problems such as unable to customize programmable buttons, Logo color, DPI settings, games profile.
Below is the step by step procedure on installing Logitech software for g403 on Windows PC
- Download lghub_installer.exe file, so you no need to extract them.
- Double Click on “lghub_installer.exe”.
- You tick “I accept the term of this agreement” then you click “Continue”
- Click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
- Open the software, G403 mouse will appear on the screen.
- Scan for installed games, now selects any game profile.
Download Logitech G hub software for Windows 10 and Mac OS
Download the software, make the mouse buttons programmable, and customize its light effects.
Logitech G403 software (Logitech gaming software) driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) & MAC OS
Logitech G403 software (G hub gaming software) driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) & MAC OS