Logitech G203 software download is available on both Windows 10 (32/64 bit) and Mac OS, also, the set-up process is very easy. It has 6 programmable buttons; you can add commands and macros to those buttons through Logitech G hub software.
In this page you will find links to download Logitech g203 prodigy software that are compatible with both Windows 10 and MAC OS. Also, you will learn how to install the software easily in Windows 10.
What is Logitech G203 prodigy software?
Through, the G203 Logitech mouse software, you can program your mouse perfectly for any game. This mouse is compatible with G hub and can be programmed through G hub. You can do more with this mouse such as DPI settings, game profile edit, set a G-Shift button, Polling Rate adjustment, and much more. This mouse has onboard memory, it’s beneficial that whatever settings you make through this software, if you want to run it on another computer later, then you do not need to install the software again.
Logitech g203 Prodigy gaming mouse features
In the era of computer games, gaming accessories play a key role among all other electronic devices. So, before downloading Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming mouse compatible software, you must have a brief idea about its amazing features. Comparing with the other Logitech's gaming mice, Logitech G203 gaming mouse is the most magnificent one in terms of performance and architecture.
Logitech G203 is one of the most powerful gaming mice when it comes to technical specs. It is considered to be a top-level gaming mouse since it was launched.
Here, we have enlisted some of the marking features of Logitech G203 gaming mouse:
- With its 100Hz signal, it can generate an input instantly.
- The G203 is equipped with the newest and highest resolution Optical Sensor Technology used by every gaming mouse, which provides sharper images with every movement, and precise tracking.
- It has an all-new sensor with even higher resolution than before.
- Also, the latest version has a DPI rating that is much higher than the G502 hero.
- The G203 has an optical sensor, which makes it easier to move the point to desired target.
- The LED technology that it uses is also outstanding which can customized by G hub software.
- The G203 is a highly customizable gaming mouse. There are so many configuration settings to be adjusted that any gamer can change them according to their preference.
- You can program it for different gaming environments, and you can even program it to one or two profiles. It will allow you to have the same set of settings for any game you play
- Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming mouse has been featured with a game-grade sensor of 200 to 8,000 DPI range. This sensor has an amazing tracking feature which is mostly required for any gamer. You can even control its speed according to the games.
- This gaming mouse is eight times faster than any normal mouse with a rate of 1,000 per second. This proves that whenever you click or move the mouse, there will be an instant response on the screen.
- Logitech F203 gaming mouse is equipped with six programmable buttons that can be customized with the gamer's command. With the help of Logitech G HUB, these commands are configured in these programmable buttons.
- It has mechanical button tensioning which mainly focuses on the metal springs keeping right and left click buttons primed with less force.
- Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming mouse has been engineered differently with its durability, lightweight, and comfort. It has an amazing design of RGB lightning with Logitech Logo.
- It has an in-built memory where you can set up a profile with the help of G HUB. Due to this, you can easily set the gaming mouse to another PC without installing any driver.
the perfect gaming experience, you should get the Logitech G203.
Height: 116.6 mm
Width: 62.15 mm
Depth: 38.2 mm
Weight: 85 g mouse
Cable length: 2.10 m
Resolution: 200 -
>25 G2Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
Max. speed: >200
IPS3Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
USB data format: 16
USB report rate: 1000
Logitech g203 how to change color: settings
- Open the software
- Click on bulb icon.
- You will see lighting settings.
- Here, you can adjust Lighting effect and brightness and Lighting sleep timer as well.
Logitech G203 how to change DPI
- Open the software.
- Once, it detects mouse.
- Click on mouse icon, you will be redirected to pointer settings.
- Here, you can change DPI sensitivity levels.
Install Logitech g203 software in Windows 10
As I said, earlier both Logitech gaming software and Ghub software are compatible with the G203 mouse. Here, I am going show you how you can install Logitech gaming software for this mouse.
- Below is the process to download Logitech gaming software for this mouse.
- After download the software, right click on setup file
- Now, run as administrator
- Accept its t&c and click on next
- Open the software now
- Now, let the software to detect your mouse.
- That's it.
Logitech G203 software not working in Windows 10
As per many gamers' valuable feedback, Logitech G203 software is facing some problems with Windows 10. Therefore, some IT experts have stated the following steps to fix this issue with Windows 10:
- Tap the "X" and "Windows" button together.
- Under "Device Manager", if you observe a yellow symbol beside the driver name, you have to uninstall the gaming software from the device.
- Then, reinstall this software from PC and then, restart your PC.
QNA related to Logitech G203
Q1: What software for Logitech g203?
Ans: Logitech gaming software and Ghub software both are compatible with G203 gaming mouse.
Q2: What dpi is the Logitech g203?
Ans: The mouse DPI ranges 200 to 8,000 DPI delivering incredible accuracy, tracking speed and consistency.
Q3: Does Logitech g203 have acceleration?
Ans: Yes, Max. acceleration: >25 G2 Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad.
Q4: Does Logitech G203 offer DPI shifting?
Ans: Yes, it lets you toggle between two sensitivity settings with a click.
Process to download Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming software
Are you wondering, what gaming software required to download for better performance of Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming mouse? Here, you need mouse Logitech g203 software and for that, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, visit https://support.logi.com/ from the browser.
- As Logitech's official website opens, you need to select your device categories under "Select your device". For your convenience, you can type "G203" on the search tab at the top of the web page and press enter.
- Under Logitech G203 Prodigy gaming mouse, go to "downloads".
- From there, you need to select your OS with the version and the required software will be available with a download button.
- Tap on it and wait for the download process. Once it gets over, double click on the software file and start to install it.
- The installation will take some time.
- Next, after following commands, tap on "Finish" to complete the installation.
Your software is ready.
- If you are comfortable with the steps, for your convenience, I have added the download link to the software.
As I told you earlier that the Logitech g203 gaming mouse software is G Hub. The best thing is that this software can be installed in both Windows and Mac.
Logitech G hub software G203 download for Windows 10 (32/64 bit) and Mac
Download Logitech gaming software for Windows 10 and Mac