Logitech G HUB Software is the latest version of the Logitech gaming software which revolutionizes the way you play games. Downloading the software allows you to easily customize Logitech G HUB gaming mice, keyboards, speakers, headsets, and other such devices.
Download the G HUB software to ease all the customization you need to make to make gaming easier. It is available for download on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac. While the Logitech gaming software was a solo affair, the G HUB software allows you to share your creations with multiple people.
What is Logitech G HUB?
Logitech G HUB is the software that allows you to easily customize and control all your Logitech gaming accessories like your mice, keyboard, speakers, etc.
The software recognizes the supported Logitech G gear automatically and gives you full access to all the customization features.
It also keeps all the firmware up to date. You can easily maintain multiple profiles each with separate settings and choose according to the preferences.
If you are wondering, what is the best software for your Logitech gaming devices, then, you should Logitech gaming software VS G hub at once.
Logitech G HUB install in Windows 10 and Mac:
The Logitech G HUB software can be downloaded from the Internet. It is easy to download the software in Windows 10.
- All you need to do is select the operating system you want to download it in and then download the software just like any other.
- You need to select Windows or Mac and download the file.
- Once the download is complete, you can also start the installation by easily clicking on the setup installer.
- After that, you need to agree to the terms and conditions and choose the kind of installation you want.
It can be the default as well as customized. Once you have chosen the type you want, your Logitech G HUB software will be installed within a few minutes and you can enjoy all the benefits it offers.
Logitech G HUB firmware update:
The Logitech G HUB firmware update allows you to do a lot more.
The firmware update tool lets users update their wireless Logitech receivers and selected keyboards to the latest firmware. It brings about the latest version of firmware to all the supported devices. The firmware update also fixes bugs and improves security.
How to use Logitech G HUB software?
The Logitech G HUB software offers a much more attractive and snazzier interface to control all your Logitech gaming gear.
- The Logitech Gaming Software of LGS, however, needs to remain installed while installing the G HUB software.
- Once you launch the G HUB software you will be prompted whether you want to import all the settings from LGS.
- Once you are done with this, feel free to uninstall LGS is it will no longer be required. Don’t worry if you are not prompted about importing the settings.
- You can easily click on the gear icon and access the settings menu where you can import All Profiles.
- The G HUB software handles profiles in a different way than its predecessors.
- It can be used to create a profile for each game and then you choose the devices you want to program for that game, instead of enabling individual profiles for each device, like in previous versions.
It can also be used to change different settings and you can now share your creations with people online as well.
Add games to Logitech G HUB software
- You can see a profile bar in the G HUB software.
- Click on it and you will find an option to add a new game profile.
- Once you click on it you will find a navigation window to direct the profile to the game you want it to associate with.
- Once you have selected the game it will appear in the profiles list.
- You can select the game profile and change the settings accordingly and choose the devices you want to be programmed with it.
Add devices to Logitech G HUB software
To add a device to your Logitech G HUB software, make sure that your device is connected properly.
- Open the software and from the main screen find and select the device you want the onboard memory to be loaded in.
- From here select the gear settings icon where you can adjust and make changes to your settings.
- You can assign the devices to particular games and make it work according to the way that profile has been programmed, from game profiles.
if you want use multiple wireless devices at once, you should look for Logitech unifying software
Save profiles on Logitech G HUB software
The G HUB software detects games and sets up profiles that you can configure according to your will. You can add user profiles by clicking on the add icon.
- You can add a game or application by clicking on the add icon in the profile bar. Once you have selected the game or application and made the necessary changes you can save them.
- If you want to change the settings in a particular user profile, you need to select that profile and then go on to select the game profile that you want to make changes in.
- Once done you can save them and the new settings will work once you turn on the game next time.
Also, you can download profiles as a complete theme of a specific game.
Change DPI settings in Logitech G HUB software
Changing the DPI settings on the G HUB software is very easy.
- You need to select the device profile and select the sensitivity icon.
- You will be able to see the DPI speeds and sliders provided to make changes to it.
- Adjust the slider according to the DPI speed you want to set and you are all done.
Save settings to a device on G HUB software
On the main screen of the software, select the device you want to save the settings to. On selecting the device, you will get options to save settings on the device.
How to remove a profile on Logitech G HUB software?
Removing a profile is as easy as adding one, in the G HUB software.
- On the main screen, you need to select the profile you want to remove. It can be a user profile as well as a game profile.
- You need to click on the profile you want to delete and you will find an option to remove the profile.
- Click on the option and you will be prompted whether you are sure that you want to delete the profile.
- Accept it and the profile will be removed from the G HUB software.
How to edit profile on G HUB software?
Editing profiles on the G HUB software is pretty similar to that of its predecessor, Logitech gaming software. Once you open the much-enhanced interface of the G HUB software as compared to LGS, you will find everything arranged very well and it is easy to use.
- Select the profile you want to edit. It can be a user profile or an application profile as well.
- Select the profile you want to edit and look for the option to edit the profile.
- You can make the necessary changes you need to and save them once you are done.
- You can do so much with your Logitech gear using the software that you will end up editing profiles quite often to adjust everything according to your needs and preferences, right from the controls to the lighting settings to the name of the profiles.
- Save the changes and your profile/profiles will be edited.
How to export a profile in G HUB software?
It is often important to keep your profiles backed up in case the software or the profiles get deleted somehow. Having the profiles backed up will help you recover the settings quickly without having to start from the beginning again. Exporting the profiles can be a bit tricky in the G HUB software.
- There is a community library in G HUB where you can upload your profile/profiles.
- You can then easily download the profiles from the community library on your system or some other PC as well.
- The library now allows you to upload it privately without anyone else seeing it.
- To upload the profile on the community library, all you need to do is go to the profile and click the share icon.
- You can keep your settings backed up on your computer as well.
- For that, you need to exit the G HUB software. Then you have to navigate to C:\Users\[USERNAME}\AppData\Local\LGHUB, where the [USERNAME] will be specific to your account.
- Here you need to find the settings.json file and make a copy of it. Make sure to keep the copy in a place that you won’t forget, like the Desktop.
- This is how you can export your profile and save your settings. Even if the software crashes or gets uninstalled accidentally, you will be able to recover the profiles and settings.
- You will have to paste the settings.json copy, you made to the location where you have installed the G HUB software again.
How to import profile on G HUB software?
Importing profiles is extremely easy on the G HUB software. If you have been using Logitech gear for quite some time, you would obviously have the Logitech gaming software installed where you have profiles and settings that you already use.
- Since, G HUB is the upgraded version of the LGS you would want to install it.
- Once, you install G HUB and launch it for the first time, it will ask you whether you want to import the settings from Logitech gaming software.
- It’s that easy. You just need to click yes and all your settings from the LGS will be imported into G HUB in no time.
- Once you have imported the profiles you can uninstall the LGS as it is no longer required.
- And it is for the best, that you uninstall the LGS as both of them control the same hardware and can confuse the system about which one to choose.
How to edit onboard memory on G HUB software:
The onboard memory option allows you to save the settings on the memory of the device. This is a great advantage when you are using the device in some other PC where G HUB is not installed. You will be able to use the settings you generally use as it will be stored in the device memory. The on-board memory settings are generally off. You need to turn it on.
- On the G HUB software, click on the device you are using. In the device settings, select the gear settings icon which is present in the top right corner.
- You need to click the On-Board memory mode to turn it on.
- Once you do this you will be using onboard memory profiles.
- There are multiple slots depending on the device you are using.
- You can make changes and adjust the settings in the onboard memory by choosing a memory slot. You can save different settings for different slots present on the device.
- One thing that needs to be kept in mind is the fact that, once you turn on the onboard memory mode, all software control for that device through G HUB will be paused.
Reset Logitech G HUB:
You can easily reset the commands you have assigned to your devices using the G HUB software.
- Select the device you want to reset and in the assignments section, you will find two options.
- Use default and Disable.
- Selecting the use default option will reset the key to factory default without any programming. Selecting the disable option will disable the button completely.
- You can also reset user-profiles and game profiles on the software. By doing so, everything will be reset to defaults.
Logitech G hub: troubleshooting
Can’t install Logitech G HUB
Make sure that you are downloading the right version and that it is compatible with your system. If you are downloading the right version compatible with your system, you shouldn’t be facing the problem.
Can’t uninstall Logitech G HUB
If you are facing problems while uninstalling the G HUB software, try restarting your system and then try the uninstallation process again. If it is not getting uninstalled even then, delete the files related to the software from the program files folder. It might get uninstalled since none of the files exists anymore.
Logitech G HUB can’t change settings
If you are unable to change settings on the G HUB software, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. You can also try restarting your system first. If you are unable to change the settings even then, try deleting or removing the profile and creating a new one with the desired settings.
Logitech G HUB installer can’t be opened
If you are unable to open the G HUB installer, try downloading it once again. Make sure that you are downloading the correct compatible version according to your system. Try running the file again and it will possibly work now.
Logitech G HUB can’t change DPI
If you are facing problems with changing the DPI settings for your mouse, try disconnecting and reconnecting the device. You can also try restarting your system in case you face this problem. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the G HUB software. Moreover, you can delete the device profile and recreate one with the changes you want to make.
Logitech G HUB can’t detect mouse
Quite often you may face problems where the software may not detect a mouse. In that case, try reconnecting the mouse. In case if it doesn’t work properly, try uninstalling it and re-installing the software. Check the new version of this software that is compatible with your mouse and install that version if you haven’t another one. You can also, always check online for solutions from different sources.
Logitech G HUB not loading
If your Logitech G HUB software is not loading, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Make sure that you have downloaded the compatible version with your system. Restarting the system can also work at times. You can even try that out.
Logitech G HUB uninstalled itself
If you see that the G HUB has uninstalled itself, you may have viruses on your system. Formatting the system, in that case, is a good option. And once the G HUB has been automatically uninstalled, you can download and install it again. It is supposed to work fine now.
Logitech G HUB won’t update:
Updating any software is very important to reap the benefits of it. If you are trying to install the updates to the G HUB software and are failing to do so, you can restart the system and try once again. If it doesn’t work even then, try uninstalling the software and download and install it again.
Logitech G HUB software already exists
This is a glitch you may face while installing the G HUB software in case you have the Logitech gaming software installed in your system. In that case, you need to load the profiles form the LGS into the G HUB and uninstall the LGS as the system gets confused about choosing a software, as both of them control the same hardware.
Logitech G HUB macros not working
It often happens that the G HUB macros you have assigned may not work properly. In such cases, you can delete the macro and creat it again. Restarting your system is also an option at times besides uninstalling and reinstalling the G HUB software. Set the macros from scratch again to make sure that they work properly.
Logitech G HUB missing shortcut
Go to the folder where you have installed the G HUB software and create a desktop icon by right-clicking on the application file. IF it doesn’t. work, try restarting the system or uninstalling and reinstalling the program.
Logitech G HUB keeps resetting:
It is a major problem if your G HUB software keeps on resetting itself. In such cases, the best option is to uninstall and reinstall the G HUB software. Doing this might solve your problem and the settings won’t get reset time and time again.
Logitech G HUB can’t switch profiles
Switching the profiles can turn out to be difficult at times if you are facing a glitch or an error. In such cases, you can delete and recreate the profiles with the desired settings. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the G HUB software in case you face such problems.
Logitech G HUB keeps on crashing
If your G HUB software is continuously crashing, try uninstalling it reinstalling the compatible version. Having an incompatible version installed can often lead to crashing which is extremely undesirable. So make sure to install the right version and avoid this issue.
Logitech G HUB BSOD or Blue Screen of Death
If you happen to encounter a blue screen of death with the G HUB software, you need to immediately uninstall it. Check for the compatible version and install it again. Keeping a back-up of the profiles and the settings is a good option to preserve your settings in case things go haywire. Uninstall the software and install the correct version according to your system to avoid this problem.
Download Logitech G Hub software for Windows 10 and Mac
As you know that through G hub software you can full customize your Logitech device, that too for free. And its installation process is very easy.
By clicking the link given below, you will be redirected to the Logitech official website, where you will get the download link of the latest version of Logitech G hub both for Windows 10 & Mac.
The software is attractive and comprehensive and provides a significant edge over the previous versions of Logitech gaming software, but it also has a bit of a learning curve.