Dogs are wonderful beings, whom we love from the moment they arrive at our home. Below we have selected the most outstanding dog phrases to reflect on them and the love they are capable of processing.
- "All knowledge, all questions and answers are found in the dog." Franz Kafka.
- "Dogs are wise. They crawl into a quiet corner to lick their wounds and don't come back into the world until they heal." Christie Agatha.
- "A dog can't give much thought to what he's doing, he just does what feels right." Barbara Kingsolver.
- "A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he will give you his". Milo Gathema.
- "A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than an owner can express with his tongue in hours." Karen Davison.
- “It seems to me that the good Lord in his infinite wisdom gave us three things to make life bearable: hope, jokes, and dogs. But the greatest of these was the dogs. Robin Davidson.
- «The dog is, generally, an animal that never takes revenge for the punishment applied by its master». Charles Dickens.
- “The dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way." Quentin Tarantino.
- “When was the last time someone was so happy to see you, so full of love and affection that they literally ran to greet you? A dog will do it for you, ten, twenty, thirty times a day." Lionel Fisher.
- "Treat a dog well and he will treat you well. He will keep you company, he will be your friend and he will never question you." Mary Ann Shaffer.
- “Dogs are our link to paradise. They know neither evil nor jealousy nor discontent. To sit with a dog on a mountainside on a glorious afternoon is to return to Eden, where doing nothing was not boring: it was peace. Milan Kudera.
- "Even the smallest poodle has the heart of a lion, ready to do anything to defend home, master and mistress." Louis Sabin.
- "Once you've had a wonderful dog, life without him is a diminished life." Dean Koontz.
- "A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be so bad." Robert Wagner.
- "The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog." MK Clinton.
These are the best phrases about dogs !